“Scott McLemore is an extremely intelligent, insightful lawyer. Unfailingly candid and honest, a zealous advocate – he is the person you want in your corner.”
- Category: Uncategorized
- Lane Splitting in Texas: Your Guide
- What Constitutes a Personal Injury Claim?
- Where is the Largest Blind Spot on a Vehicle?
- Signs of Whiplash for Which You Should Check
- 3 Steps to Take After a Car Accident
- Common Car Accident Causes
- Texas - Types of Auto Coverages
- Bike Wrecks Kill Many in Houston Texas In 2020
- Texas Peace Officer's Crash Report - CODE SHEET
- FILING A PERSONAL INJURY LAWSUIT – WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Aggravation of Pre-Existing Injury – Texas Law - Thin Skull Doctrine
- DANGEROUS DRIVERS AND AUTO WRECKS – UNDERSTANDING TEXAS LAW
- Should I Contact an Attorney After a Car Accident?
- Why an MRI is Better Than X-Rays for a Car Accident Injury
- Dangerous Weather Conditions and How to Still Drive Safely
- Letter of Protection: What is it and Do I Need One After A Car Accident?
- Fault: How is it Determined in Texas?
- Car Accident Settlements and How to Maximize Your Return
- Common Injuries Caused by A Car Wreck
- How Long After an Accident Can You Sue in Texas?
- Should I get a Lawyer for a Car Accident that was My Fault?
- What is the Average Settlement for a Car Accident in Texas?
- What Are My Rights If I Was in A Car Accident?
- Am I Responsible for Providing Evidence After a Car Accident?
- Important Tips to Avoid Car Accidents
- Possible Injuries After a Car Accident You May Not Know About
- Category: Personal Injury
- Corporate Theft
- Business Torts
- Business Litigation
- Longshore & Harbor Workers
- Maritime Worker Injuries
- Oilfield Accidents
- Commercial Dive Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Workplace Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents