“Scott McLemore is an extremely intelligent, insightful lawyer. Unfailingly candid and honest, a zealous advocate – he is the person you want in your corner.”
When it is determined that another individual’s negligence caused injuries and/or death, they may be held liable to pay for the damage. If you have sustained injuries due to negligence on the part of a business or an individual, contact The McLemore Law firm for assistance. We will help you navigate the personal injury claim process from start to finish.
Our attorneys have tackled tough cases including fatal construction accidents and cases involving 18 wheelers. We handle claims of all sizes and have the knowledge and experience to guide you and your family through the personal injury claims process.
Why Get Help From a Lawyer for My Case?
- A Texas Peace Officers Crash Report, will not be available for 10 days after a wreck. Most often, an insurance adjuster will attempt to record and confuse a plaintiff about their rights, before the crash report ever makes it back, or the injured person has been fully evaluated by physicians.
- Delays in treatment and inadequate medical diagnosis undervalue injury and the impacts of an injury. A lawyer can help you get the help you need in the event that you are uninsured and do not have access to medical care.
- Swoop and settle tactics, confuse and disorient injury victims to their legal rights. A lawyer works to get full value for your injuries, not a quick, short settlement.
- Insurance adjusters are trained by lawyers to know the law and an injured client without legal representation and familiarity with the law, can make many mistakes, early in a case, that impact the ability to settle the case.
- Understanding your legal rights and the evidence needed to achieve a favorable outcome is critical to making the right decisions to protect yourself and your family when you have been injured.
- Emergency Room Bills, Ambulance Bills, Medical Insurance Liens and repayment obligations for injury victims involve numerous areas of subrogation and lien law and insurance contracts, to determine your net recovery.
- Insurance adjusters can take advantage of your lack of familiarity with health insurance and lien repayments, leaving you disappointed in any recovery.
- Handling those issues on your own, without legal help can leave you with a great deal of confusion, little money and even owing more money, from a bad settlement.
- When properly handled by a trained legal team, your rights are protected and known.
Traps and Tricks To Avoid
- Believing the claims handler for the person who hurt you has to tell you the truth.
- Thinking that the defendants adjuster is there to help you.
- Mistaking a nice claims handler for the defendant as a friend.
- Giving any recorded statement before you know the facts and your legal rights.
- Delaying in getting medical evaluation after an injury.
How To Hire an Injury Lawyer
- Call the firm.
- Let us evaluate your case.
- We send you a contract. You read and sign it and return the contract.
- We take over communications with the defendant and their claims handler and you focus on recovery.
What We Need to Help You
- What happened?
- Where it happened?
- When it happened?
- Who caused you harm?
Call us at 713-LAW-FOR-t to get help with your injury claim.